CNA & NATP Training Program
On-Site CNA Testing Locations are currently available in the following cities:
Springdale, Bentonville, Fort Smith, Ozark, Harrison, Blytheville, Little Rock, Pine Bluff, Batesville
*More locations coming soon!
For any inquiries on the Arkansas CNA Registry, please visit D&S Diversified Technologies-HEADMASTER
Brooke Allen, Arkansas Program Manager
PO Box 6609
Helena, MT 59604
Testing Toll Free Phone: 888-401-0462
Registry Toll Free Phone: 888-401-0465
Veterans, Military Members and Spouses
The state of Arkansas recognizes the contributions of our military service members and their spouses and veterans. Military service members or veterans may have met some certification requirements as a result of their military service or other training, knowledge and experience. Military spouses of current, active duty military service members also may have met some certification requirements related to this status. Modifications to renewal requirements may also be available for some military service members on active duty.
For more information regarding special certification provisions that military service members, military veterans or military spouses may qualify for, please see Arkansas Senate Bill 564 (SB564) enacted in the 92nd General Assembly.
Military personnel and their spouses and veterans who are interested in the Certified Nursing Assistant occupation and would like additional information regarding requirements may email email@example.com.
We extend our heartfelt thanks to military service members, veterans, and their families for their dedicated service to the United States of American and to the state of Arkansas.
- Nurse Assistant Training Program Regulations, updated January 2020
- Arkansas Long Term Care Facility Nursing Assistant Training Curriculum. Revised
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training Program Application (FORM DMS-724)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Trainee Task Performance Record (FORM DMS-741)
- Nursing Assistant Training Cost Reimbursement Claim Form (FORM DMS-755)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Reg. Exemption/Reciprocity Request (FORM DMS-798)
To submit forms or if you have questions concerning the NATP program or CNA related activities, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.