Welcome to the Arkansas Lifespan Respite Search Locator. This FREE registry connects those needing respite care with respite care providers. Direct care professionals or providers can sign up to be found as a respite care provider and find meaningful caregiver jobs, and primary caregivers can search this database for in-home or agency-based respite care providers that most closely meet their needs. Click here to see our promotional brochure.
What is the Arkansas Lifespan Respite Search Locator/Registry?
- A FREE, searchable list of respite care providers
- An effort to address the shortage of trained in-home respite care providers
- Primary caregivers use it to find a respite worker when you are in need of a short break or support with their caregiver duties
- Represents providers statewide
- Allows the person searching the registry to filter the search to best fit their need, including the following service categories: COUNTY, AGE, PAYMENT TYPE (Medicaid/Medicare/Private Pay)
Who is listed in the Arkansas Lifespan Respite Search Locator/Registry?
- Private in-home respite care providers who have completed our free Respite Care Certification Program
- Private in-home respite care providers who have completed the UAMS-Schmieding Caregiver’s REST Training Program
- Facility-based environments and agencies that provide respite care
How does the Arkansas Lifespan Respite Search Locator/Registry Work?
Primary or family caregivers in need of respite services can search the registry and research respite provider profiles. The primary caregiver then contacts the respite provider to set up an interview and request additional information about respite care opportunities. Caregivers can also ask for background checks, negotiate specific care needs and pay rate for providing care.
If you have additional questions about the Arkansas Lifespan Respite Search Locator, please contact the Choices in Living Resource Center at 1-866-801-3435 or by email at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: No endorsement is intended or made of any hypertext link, product, service, or information either by its inclusion or exclusion from this page or site. The resources we have provided are routinely confirmed for accessibility. These resources have not been pre-screened for criminal history, verification of experience, or any other way. By providing this information, it does not imply endorsement by the Arkansas Department of Human Services, Arkansas Lifespan Respite Coalition, or any of its partners or affiliates. It is important as a caregiver to interview applicants and check all references prior to hiring. If you have any concerns after hire, take immediate action to protect yourself and/or your loved one. Agencies that recruit and hire respite providers must follow all legal requirements such as background clearances, employment, and tax laws (both federal and state). If you hire someone yourself, you must also follow these laws. To the full extent allowable under applicable law, the Arkansas Department of Human Services, Arkansas Lifespan Respite Coalition, for itself and on behalf of their partners, affiliates, and agents, assume no liability, and disclaim any and all liability, arising out of the use of this site or the information contained in it.