The Life360 HOMEs program is designed to provide intensive supports to:
- Women with high-risk pregnancies enrolled in ARHOME and Traditional Medicaid through Maternal Life360s
- Adult ARHOME clients with mental illness or substance abuse issues in rural areas through Rural Life360s
- Targeted groups of young adults at risk of long-term poverty and poor health outcomes through Success Life360s
The intensive supports are aimed at improving health outcomes and related social determinants of health, and as a result, the long-term health and well-being of clients. The Life360 HOME program is part of the ARHOME (Arkansas Health and Opportunity for Me) Medicaid expansion program. Certain hospitals are eligible to become a Life360. On this page, you will find links to:
- A Potential Providers page that includes information about the qualifications and application process for hospitals to become a Life360 for all three Life360 types (Maternal, Rural, and Success)
- A Potential Clients page that includes information about the types of services available, more details about who is eligible for services, and information about how to connect with a Life360 in your area
- A Life360 Provider page that includes all templates providers may need for reporting or other purposes as well as deadlines and timelines for providing information to DHS.