The Choices in Living Resource Center is an Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC). We provide helpful information about long term services and supports in Arkansas.
Call: 1-866-801-3435 8:00 to 4:00 Monday – Friday.
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click for Choices in Living Resource Center brochure. (Click here for Spanish version)
Trained programs specialists are here to help you sort through the many options that are available and to assist you in making informed decisions. Anyone may contact us for assistance — there is never a cost.
- Individuals with disabilities
- Service providers
- Any interested party
We know that navigating the maze of long-term care programs and services is not easy. Our program specialists will help you learn about your options and provide the information you need to make the best decisions. You can also visit the following web page for more web links to various resources for long-term services and supports. Please click here.
Click here for information on a local Area Agency on Aging (AAA) in your area.
The following long-term services and supports application to determine financial eligibiity as well as home and community-based Medicaid waiver service descriptions are below:
- Long-Term Services and Supports Application
- Long-Term Services and Supports Application (Spanish Version)
- Long-Term Services and Supports Medicaid Waiver Program Information
- Long-Term Services and Supports Medicaid Waiver Program Information (Spanish version)
- Medicaid Eligibility Quick Reference Chart (2021)
Call toll-free: 1-866-801-3435 8:00 am to 4:00 PM Monday – Friday