Contact Us

Adult Protective Services

1-800-482-8049 - Adult Abuse Hotline


Daughter and elderly mother

What is Adult Protective Services (APS)?

Adult Protective services housed in the Division of Aging, Adult, and Behavioral Health Services within the Department of Human Services,is mandated by state law to investigate maltreatment, abuse, neglect, and exploitation of people age 18 and older, who are:

While APS investigates maltreatment complaints of individuals residing in the community, The Office of Long Term Care handles complaints of individuals residing in long-term care facilities.

To learn more about the following information, click on the following links:




Name Title Email
David Jones  Adult Protective Services Director david.jones@dhs.arkansas.gov


Arkansas Department
of Human Services
(501) 682-1001

TTY: 1-800-285-1131 or dial 711 for Arkansas Relay Service

Google Map | Contact Us