Medicaid, ARHOME, and ARKids Beneficiaries

Watch for your renewal form, fill it out, and return it to Arkansas Medicaid right away to avoid losing Medicaid coverage if you are eligible.

Pandemic SNAP (P-EBT)

Pandemic SNAP (P-EBT)

Summer 2023 P-EBT has been approved, and DHS is working with the Arkansas Department of Education (ADE) to provide this benefit to eligible households. Students who attend a public school in Arkansas and are eligible for free or reduced-price school meals as of May 31, 2023, will receive Summer P-EBT. Students attending a school that participates in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) or Provision 2 (P2) in SY 2023 are also eligible.

The benefit amount will be a one-time payment of $120 per eligible student. It will be issued on a separate EBT card for each eligible student. The cards will be mailed between late July and September to the address on file with ADE.

If families have not yet completed a free or reduced meal application, they can still do so before May 31 to qualify for this benefit.