Title V-Children with Chronic Health Conditions Service Coordination staff consists of Registered Nurses and clerical support located in 16 DHS offices around the State of Arkansas.
Case Management/Care Coordination
DDS Children’s Services provides case management/care coordination for children birth to 21 years of age. Title V Care Coordinators will provide individuals and their families with information about the array of services that are available in their community and assist with referrals and applications for those services.
Title V Family Support/Respite Program
This Title V Program is available to SSI and TEFRA recipients under age 18 on a first come first served basis based on need and financial eligibility. With approval of the application, families are eligible for up to $1,000. Title V does not have a registry of certified respite providers.
Parent Advisory Council
The Parent Advisory Council meets four times a year and provides input and guidance on issues related to the Title V Children with Chronic Health Conditions program staff.
- Parent Advisory Council Brochure
- Parent Advisory Council Health Care Transition Tip Sheets (Paginas de Informacion del Cuidado de Salud en Transicion)
Other Important Information for Children with Chronic Health Conditions
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Flyer
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Available for Children Ages 5 and Up
- Children with Chronic Health Conditions (CHC) Supervisor List