Medicaid, ARHOME, and ARKids Clients

Make sure your mailing address and phone number is up-to-date. Don’t miss important renewal information.

Placement & Residential Licensing

Placement & Residential Licensing


The Placement and Residential Licensing Unit (PRLU) is responsible for enforcing the Child Welfare Agency Licensing Act 1041 of 1997. PRLU inspects and monitors Residential, Emergency Residential, Psychiatric Residential Treatment, Independent Living Facilities, and Child Placement Agencies that place foster children. PRLU makes recommendations to the Child Welfare Agency Review Board for licensure of agencies and alternative methods of compliance with standards, investigates complaints of violations of minimum licensing standards, and recommends adverse actions against agencies found to be in violation of the standards.

For additional information or to address a concern, contact: Ebony Russ at 501-320-3971.

Arkansas Placement and Residential Agencies:



Licensing Standards:

DCCECE Address

700 Main Street Slot S-160
Little Rock, AR 72201-1473

DCCECE Phone Number


Learn About Programs

Apply For Services

Find Service Providers

Do Business With DHS

Become A Provider

Report A Concern

Copyright 2022 © All Rights Reserved.