Behavior Help Program and Resources
The Department of Human Services/Division of Child Care and Early Childhood Education (DCCECE) supports the BehaviorHelp program, which is available to assist child care program staff with concerns about the emotional well-being or behavior of an enrolled child. To access technical assistance or support from an early childhood mental health consultant through BehaviorHelp, child care staff, parents, caseworkers, or others can submit a brief online request form using the website below. After you submit a request, a staff member from the DCCECE will contact you to learn more about your concerns and will assign a BehaviorHelp team member to assist you. Click here to submit a request for support.
- DCCECE Suspension/Expulsion/Transition Procedure
- Behavior Help Annual Reports: 2018-19 | 2019-20 | 2021-22
- Suspension and Expulsion Frequently Asked Questions
- Suggested Trainings on Challenging Behaviors
- Naptime Academy Training Series on Preventing Expulsion