Contact Us

Filing A Complaint

Filing a Complaint

The Office of Long Term Care investigates complaints against facilities as well as allegations of abuse or neglect of residents, theft of residents' property, and poor quality of resident care. Investigations are confidential, and you do not have to give your name when you file a complaint. If you choose to give your name, the Office of Long Term Care informs you when the investigation is completed.

You can file a complaint by telephone, fax, e-mail, or letter:

When you send a complaint, please provide as much of the following information as possible:

If you want the investigator to contact you, you must provide your name, address, and telephone number or e-mail address.

The State of Arkansas also has an Ombudsman Program to assist residents and families. Link to the website below.

Click Title for Link Type
Arkansas Long Term Care Ombudsman Program | Opens in New Window WEB

Arkansas Department
of Human Services
(501) 682-1001

TTY: 1-800-285-1131 or dial 711 for Arkansas Relay Service

Google Map | Contact Us