Employment Clearance Registry
NOTICE: Effective July 1, 2020, access to the Employment Clearance Registry (ECR) through Prometric, LLC website was no longer in service. We are currently in the process of creating and implementing a new registry website. Please follow the below information in order to complete ECR checks for any employee hired on or after July 1, 2020, and until further notice.
In order for Long Term Care facilities to continue to check the Employment Clearance Registry, please fill out the ECR Request Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allow 48-72 hours for processing.
Please ensure the following information is filled out on the form in order to be properly processed:
- Facility Name and 4-digit Registry ID Number
- First and Last Name of the person the ECR check is to be ran on (Middle name optional)
- Date of Birth and Social Security Number
- If the individual is a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), include the CNA Certification Number
- Name of individual or HR representative requesting the ECR results.
This registry check is a free service to the LTC Facilities.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- How can I find my 4-digit Registry ID Number?
The 4-digit Registry ID number can be found by following these steps:
1.Log into your account on the Official State of Arkansas Online Criminal Background Check System
- Click the “History” tab
- Under “Search History” choose the “Company” whose 4-digit Registry ID number you are inquiring
- Listed after the company’s name will be a 4-digit number. That 4-digit number is the 4-digit Registry ID number.
- Do we use this ECR check or Headmaster's TMU Registry for CNA applicants?
- You may continue to use the TMU Registry for Employment Clearance Registry checks for CNA applicants only. All non-CNA applicants will need to be searched through this new alternative method.