Choices in Living Resource Center
The Choices in Living Resource Center is an Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC). We provide helpful information about long term services and supports in Arkansas.
Call 1-866-801-3435 8:00 to 4:00 Monday - Friday.
- Individuals with disabilities
- Service providers
- Any interested party
We know that navigating the maze of long-term care programs and services is not easy. Our program specialists will help you learn about your options and provide the information you need to make the best decisions. You can also visit the following web page for more web links to various resources for long-term services and supports. Please click here.
For information on a local Area Agency on Aging (AAA) in your area, please click here.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS! Check out our events calendar for conferences, health fairs, and workshops the Choices in Living Resource Center will be attending. Look for our information booth and come say hi!
If you would like to request for the Resource Center to participate in an event you are sponsoring or interested in, please email email@example.com.
The following long-term services and supports application to determine financial eligibiity as well as home and community-based Medicaid waiver service descriptions are below:
- Long-Term Services and Supports Application
- Long-Term Services and Supports Application (Spanish Version)
- Long-Term Services and Supports Medicaid Waiver Program Information
- Long-Term Services and Supports Medicaid Waiver Program Information (Spanish version)
- Medicaid Eligibility Quick Reference Chart (2019)