Contact Us

PASSE – Where can providers get information?

Where can providers get more information?

Each PASSE is different and should provide more information about their network.

Arkansas Total Care
1-844-631-6830 | www.arkansastotalcare.com

Summit Community Care
1-844-405-4295 | www.summitcommunitycare.com

Empower Healthcare Solutions
1-866-261-1286 | www.getempowerhealth.com


If a provider has a question or concern to share with DHS, the provider may call Tanya Giles at 501-320-6189.

Arkansas Department
of Human Services
(501) 682-1001

TTY: 1-800-285-1131 or dial 711 for Arkansas Relay Service

Google Map | Contact Us