The Emergency Solutions Grant Program (ESG)
The ESG program runs on the federal fiscal year (October 1 - September 30). The funding varies from year to year and is determined at the federal level.,
The ESG program provides funding to:
- Engage homeless invividuals and families living on the street;
- Improve the number and quality of emergency shelters for homeless individuals and families; and to help operate these shelters
- Help operate these shelters;
- Provide essential services to shelter residents;
- Rapidly re-house homeless individuals and families; and
- Prevent families and individuals from becoming homeless
ESG is regulated by 24 CFR Part 576 and by the State's ESG Policy and Procedure Manual.
The agencies and funding available are provided.
|Emergency Solutions Grant COVID-19 Subgrantee Contact List||09/21/2020|
|Emergency Solution Grant Subgrantee Contact List||09/21/2020|