Contact Us

Central Registry Unit FAQ & Forms

Is there a fee?

A non-refundable processing fee of $10.00, by check, money order, or cashier’s check (no cash or temporary checks), proof of non-profit status, or proof of indigent status must be submitted with each request.

A processing fee is not charged to other state’s child services agencies, non-profit organizations, Attorney’s Ad Litem, law enforcement, Prosecuting Attorneys, or to individuals who are indigent.

Please contact the DCFS Registry Unit with any questions.

Arkansas Child Maltreatment Central Registry Status check (background check) requests:

All Registry check requests must be submitted on a form signed by the individual whose status is being requested and submitted with the processing fee, if required, or with proof of non-profit or indigent status. The form is required to be notarized.

Who can request an Arkansas Child Maltreatment Central Registry status (background) check?

Certain individuals identified under Arkansas Statute may request and receive information on an individual’s Registry status (notarized authorization form required).

Who can request information/records on child maltreatment investigations and/or protective services cases?

Some other entities (Please contact the DCFS Registry Unit with any questions).    

Central Registry Documents

Background and Reports Fact Sheet

Central Registry Request Form

The DCFS Central Registry Unit can be contacted at:

DCFS Central Registry
P O Box 1437,Slot S-566
Little Rock  AR  72203
Phone: 501-682-0405
Fax: 501-682-0407
Email: ARAbuseNeglectRecords@dhs.arkansas.gov

Arkansas Department
of Human Services
(501) 682-1001

TTY: 1-800-285-1131 or dial 711 for Arkansas Relay Service

Google Map | Contact Us