Contact Us

Frequently Asked Questions

The following are some of the most frequently asked questions that our Division receives. If you cannot find something you are looking for please visit the Contact Us page to contact the correct unit regarding your question.

Please choose the area for your question:

Arkansas Better Chance

Where can I find documents and forms pertaining to the ABC program?
What are the rules or regulations for an ABC program?

Family Support


Special Nutrition

If you need to file a complaint of discrimination, write or call:

USDA, Director
Office of Civil Rights Room 326-W, Whitten Building
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20250-9410
(202) 720-5964 (Voice and TDD)

Arkansas Department
of Human Services
(501) 682-1001

TTY: 1-800-285-1131 or dial 711 for Arkansas Relay Service

Google Map | Contact Us