As good stewards of the public trust, we will advise the Division of Child Care and Early Childhood Education in supporting the optimal and ongoing development of
young children in Arkansas.
The AECC will provide support by:
- Ensuring access to a safe, healthy and high-quality early childhood education,
- Providing information to support a developmentally appropriate and nurturing learning environment,
- Providing feedback and strategies to support quality training to child care providers, other staff, and educating the community.
- Educating, assisting, and engaging parents and families, and
- Engaging in state partnerships that will build systems and enhance the future success for all children. (Adopted April 2013)