Home > Division of Behavioral Health Services
State Institutional System Board
Functions and Duties
- Review and furnish advice relative to the size, location and arrangement of physical facilities housing DHS institutional operations.
- Develop long and short term plans for the size, location and arrangement of DHS institutional facilities.
- Review and furnish advice regarding any renovation or improvements to DHS institutional land and buildings if the anticipated cost of such renovation exceeds $20,000.
- Review and furnish advice regarding the acquisition of institutional land and buildings by purchase, lease, or otherwise.
- Review and furnish advice regarding the disposal of DHS institutional land and buildings by sale, lease, or otherwise, including advice regarding the amount and collection of rents, fees and charges for the use of DHS institutional property.
SISB Meeting Minutes