Programs and Services | In Need and Emergency
  • Programs
    • Service:Arkansas Energy Office | Division Home
      About:The Weatherization Assistance Program has transferred to the Energy Office
      Contact:Call 800-558-2633 | Email
      Website:Arkansas Energy Office
    • Service:Child Care Assistance | Division Home
      About:Child Care Assistance is a program that is available for low-income families. This program provides financial assistance for quality child care and is made possible by the Child Care Development Fund (CCDF).
      Contact:Call 501-682-8947 or 1-800-322-8176
    • Service:Emergency Food Assistance Program | Division Home
      About:The Emergency Food Assistance Program distributes commodities to food banks, soup kitchens, shelters and other nonprofit agencies. Donated foods are also made available for Disaster Assistance. To view additional information on The Emergency Food Assistance Program including program information, eligibility, distribution sites, and links to USDA website, see link below.
      Contact:Call 501-371-1400
      Website:Emergency Food Assistance Program
    • Service:Medicaid Program | Overview | Division Home
      About:Medicaid is a program that helps pay for medically necessary medical services for needy and low-income persons. It uses state and federal government money.
      Contact:Call 800-482-5431
      Website:Medicaid Program | Overview
    • Service:Refugee Resettlement Program | Division Home
      About:The Refugee Resettlement Program assists newly arrived eligible refugees to assimilate into the American way of life. The program offers financial and medical services to eligible refugees for up to 8 months after arrival in the United States.
      Contact:Call 1-800-482-8988
    • Service:Transitional Employment Assistance Program (TEA) | Division Home
      About:The TEA Program is a time-limited assistance program to help needy families with children become more responsible for their own support and less dependent on public assistance. DCO is responsible for TEA eligibility and partners with the Arkansas Deparment of Workforce Service for administration.
      Contact:Call 800-482-8988
    • Service:Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) | Division Home
      About:The Weatherization Assistance Program has transferred to the Energy Office
      Contact:Call 800-558-2633 | Email
      Website:Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP)
  • Services
    • Service:Choices in Living Resource Center | Division Home
      About:The Choices in Living Resource Center is an Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC). We provide helpful information about long term services and supports in Arkansas. Trained Counselors are here to help you sort through the many options that are available and to assist you in making informed decisions. Anyone may contact us for assistance at 1-866-801-3435 — there is never a cost.
      Contact:Call 866-801-3435 | Email
      Website:Choices in Living Resource Center